I did this one on my toes, so it is a pedi. (: For this Pedi I used to certain nail polishes. Recently, China Glaze came out with a nail polish line called capitol colors. If you are hunger games savvy you would know what color all the districts are for. There is even a cool montage on YouTube with all the info. If you want to do this look, however, you need to buy the certain colors. The blue, used for the water effect, has a certain iridescence to it that looks like ripples, Sinful Color's "Gorgeous". The color to go on top is District one "Luxe and Lush", by China Glaze. The Blue is under three dollars, and the Luxe and Lush is $7.99. (I say it's worth it!)
What You Need
- Sinful Color's "Gorgeous" (Under three dollars @ Target)
- China Glaze's "Luxe and Lush" (About $7.99 @ Ulta)
- Clear Coat
- Paint a clear coat.
- When dried, paint the "Gorgeous" on.
- Be sure to swirl and wave around to create a wave/ripple effect.
- When dried, paint "Luxe and Lush" on.
- When dried, paint another clear coat.
The effect is REALLY cool. (:
- Swirl the "Gorgeous" around, be playful.
- Paint two coats of "Gorgeous" on for more color.
Sorry for the Blurry Photo