Dog Paw Nails
I do pinterest, and I love it. I collect nail ideas there and teach you how to do one there. Sometimes, when I am doing someone's nails, I pull up my pin board and let them choose a design they like. Maybe I'll make a scrapbook of the nails that I've done. Then, when I'm doing nails, I can show them all my nail art ideas. Today I sat my sister down and did her nails. She is sooo fidgety! It's a real challenge, but I do out of love. <3
What You Need
- Light pink or clear coat
- Color of choice
- Black nail art brush or black with toothpicks
- Paint your nails with the clear/pink coat. I opted for the pink because it looks nicer.
- Wait for it to dry and put on your tips with the color of choice.
- Here is where it gets hairy. Make one large dot in the corner of your nail.
- Next paint four dots around the top of the large dot.